• 1 cup of Cocoa Butter
• 1 cup of Organic Dutch Process Cocoa Powder
• ½ cup Raw Honey
• 1 teaspoon of Real Vanilla Extract or other flavors to taste
1. When cocoa butter is completely melted, remove from heat and add cocoa powder, honey, vanilla and other flavor extracts.
2. Make sure all ingredients are well incorporated and smooth.
3. Pour the chocolate in to molds or onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a glass pan to harden.
4. Let harden for several hours at room temperature until hardened and remove from molds.
You can also use coconut oil in place of the cocoa butter which will produce a very healthy chocolate, but it will not be as thick or creamy and recommend hardening in the fridge.
Great recipe for the holidays & rich in magnesium.